Friday, March 20, 2009

Running Blog #20: Running as a process

Yah! Am a little insane today....because I was humiliated by yesterday's record. I decided to run today. Again with Macho Man....so if I have to run with Macho Man then it must be a speed training. I am sure he was not happy about yesterday's run....imagine we ended up at 45 minutes---record low!



Today we both had a good warm up- stretching, nice lifts, leg curls, leg press, and quad stretch.

Our first 4 minutes was a drag- I have to constantly remind myself about loving the process in every activity.



Maybe this society is just so focused on the end results...we are measured in terms of success based on metrics......but we fail to realized that the process of achieving the success is the sweetest of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment