Saturday, December 1, 2012

My fourth and keeping my fingers cross ❤

My 3rd marathon was also with Condura. I was having a fever then. At 32nd km, I experienced the painful ITBS, I thought I'll DNF, I managed to crawl back at a finished time 6:00++.
After that, I shy away from races. The longest distance I would run would be half marathon.
But lately, I realized I needed a comeback. I need to scale back this distance to know if this is just my limit. Because I thought after the previous 2 marathons I had, the feeling was "I could do more". Let see this time.

My fourth, I hope would be different. Also, I'll be running for a cause in response to our high school batch charity projects on our 20th anniversary on 2013.

Family and friends can help by donating any denomination in any currency in multiple of 42.

Thank you in advance for your kindness and gratitude!

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment