Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Good Bye 2008 Hello 2009



Another panning shot(photo atop)? Dunno. Running photos taken by MNM, my husband.


In a day....we are all facing the 2009 and will bid goodbye to 2008.

It was a great year for me.....I run, I climbed, I became a better person. Maybe this morning run at the naga city sports complex (400m oval) will be my last run. After more than two weeks of no run....I only did 4K today....hay! In my wishlist I wanted a 10K PR. Well I guess, this one is fine than not having any stride at all.

The world economic crisis brings somewhat a blessing in disguise. Our company decided a long shutdown that enabled me to spend more time with my family during this holiday season.

Here are some of the photos from our vacation.











Photo from the top: 1st photo: taken by my hubby at the stair of my mother's house (from Left Karen, Mom, TJ, Me and Matti); Me, TJ & Matti after we bid goodbye to Karen at the Sabang Partido port (she's off to Caramoan peninsula); The boat, my shot using MNM D40 at 90mm focal length, f/6.3, ISO200-does it merit a good composition?; Palm trees of sabang-raw material for tiklad (Nipa roof); GOA church; Tigaon church belfry; TJ & Matti at CWC Cabana; TJ & Matti enjoying the greens of CWC, MNM shot at focal length 200mm; CWC infinity pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment