Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where does running take you?

Run...run....run!

Today a lot of people are enjoying Cam Sur running their full or half marathon...there are short-distance events either that make it cool too.

I haven't been running for the past weeks...but so committed to get back to training hopefully for another full marathon.

Honestly, I am delayed preparing. But something motivates me to take up another marathon. And I promise to get back better after my brother's wedding.

Kassy, one of my batchmates in TBR Dream Marathon takes her running adventure to the next level.
On December 5, 2010, she will be running full marathon in Standard Chartered Singapore event for the Maple Tree foundation. Click here for details.

After learning about this...I feel excited for Kassy because not all people do this act of kindness.

I really admire her effort in doing her passion and helping others at the same time. I wish a lot of us could the same. This is humongous job. I can imagine how difficult is the legwork organizing this kind of activities.
I could extend however small contributions to Kassy and take my running a little further. So hubby and I decided to contribute 1 peso per km of our mileage for the year for Kassy's cause.

Kassy can monitor our pledges' progress through dailymile. Amount corresponding to accumulated mileage will be sent to Kassy on Nov 15.
This is one of my fave pix of Kassy during our last TBR DM grabbed from her FB.


How about you? Would you like to spare 1 peso per km of your running mileage? We can help Kassy raised the target amount for the foundation.  Click here for details.

See you guys on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment