Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gym work

I didn't run today. I am reserving my legs for a possible run on the upcoming holiday. Perhaps it's time for Violeta to get a taste beyond 10k 😀.

Instead I hopped on the elliptical trainer for 45 minutes. Did some triceps extension and ab crunches. Lately I noticed gravity is taking away my nicely sculpted arms thanks to sagging and ageing my arms bulk up lol! with fats. Suddenly, I became conscious raising my arms....it felt like a bat wing. Anyways, this is one of the inevitable I can't wait what surprises there is when I get to 40s.

They say ageing can be delayed with right exercise and proper diet. Well of course intervention can only happen when one decides to be healthy.

My suggestion, get into organic food. Buy from the local market- it's cheaper, fresh and yes stinky (typical palengke smells but it can be forgiven). You can go early to catch fresh produce. I often do it after a weekend run.
Just think about how you get to help our local farmers and make your family healthy.



Stretching....after a good ride from the elliptical trainer.


Some of my food choices- fresh, natural, organic

No comments:

Post a Comment